Monday, August 27, 2007

CASH!!

These days, i've with really stressed up with my insufficient cash for my basic needs spending. Mum cut down my allowance from RM600 to RM400 due to my over-spending on "yumcha" session EVERY night. Well now, I've gotta spend RM240 on petrol every month, average of RM60 per week and RM70 on LDP toll, RM3.20 per day. With the sum of RM240 and RM70, i'm only left with RM90 for my food, beverage, "yumcha" session, movies, Karaoke and shopping.. HOW TO SURVIVE with RM90 per month?

Well, i'm a person who's reluctant to ask my parents for increment of my allowance. Therefore, i need a job BADLY. I can only work at night, as i'm having classes during the day time. Then, i can't work on weekends as well, as i have japanese language class to attend on Saturday. So, any suggestions on how to deal with this problematic case besides asking for increment from my parents, because that will be the last thing i'm willing to do. Or any job suggestions?

Justin, this post is for you. So, u better help me solve this prob out. :)

1 Comments:

At November 11, 2008 at 10:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home