Thursday, October 11, 2007

DD (Depressed Days)

It's been a month plus since i last updated this dead blog of mine.. I've been going through a month of down days.. I can't write down what happened as i do not want any of you people to worry..

Having sleepless nights even though i've been going to bed quite early these days.. Thinking of some incidents that has been happening to me these days.. It seems like i have no one to talk to.. Jin shifted to a new house, and hasn't been going online for a long time.. Dare not tell Uncle CZ either.. Don't wanna disturb Uncle Vince with my sad stuffs, as he seems very busy.. Don't know how to tell Uncle HH, as he was having his exams.. N Kian, n Hao, n Sam, n Karl, n ZQ.. Everyone has their things to do.. People who are willing to listen are often the people that i'm not willing to tell things to.. Why's my life so complicated?? Am i the one who complicate it??

Last night, i was really really very tired, but i just couldn't sleep.. My eyes could barely open, but once i close my eyes, i see Mr.XX.. Listening to songs that i've never been listening to, my mood never got any better.. Wanted to call Jin, but.., i dare not.. Wanted to call Hao, but.., i dare not.. Luckily Uncle CZ and Uncle HH was online.. Uncle CZ sent me a song with very deep meaning which i couldn't understand at all and we talked bout UK stuffs, the way he merajuk really made my night much happier.. N so did Uncle HH, with all his deep thoughts, i always find it fun chatting with him.. Anyway, to anyone who doesn't noe Uncle HH, he's my personal advisor who's currently studying in TarCollege..

Hopefully tonight, my night would be good if Uncle CZ n Uncle HH on9 .. :)

  • This morning, i got my accounting mid-term exam results.. N so did some of my frens who are in the same tutorial group with me.. There was this one person who scored very well in her test, 95 out of 100.. I felt happy for her and ofcoz, i wished her congratulations.. I WAS KIND ENUF TO WISH HER CONGRATULATIONS.. N her reply to me was "No!! I scored badly.. It was below my expectation.. I expected to score higher.." with a look full with sad and disappointed expression.. N when she saw her fren's marks, which was ofcoz lower than hers, she said "OMG, you did very well.. Mine's so low.." Could anyone tell me why are there such hypocrites on earth?? Why do we have such people here?? Can't they just f**k out off this world?? This world are for humans, not for aliens.. If you wanna show off, BACK TO UR ALIENATED CITY pls.. I noe i shouldnt be talkin bad bout people (my dear fren) in here, as there will be people who knows her reading my blog.. But pls, if u ever read my blog, learn to be considerate.. Some people are sad about their marks, be thankful for what you got; N even if u r not, keep it in ur heart, coz ur words may sound SARCASTIC and HURTFUL to whoever who has heard it, such as me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home